Old February 11th 05, 05:07 PM
D T W .../\\...

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
G.T. wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

snip

GT

Why is it "lackadaisical"? Because I would rather ride than figuring
out what to do with an obviously busted fork? I didn't say go and buy
another Manitou. Send it back, buy a new fork, and move on. When you
get it back from Manitou, sell it.

I have a Minute 2:00 on my Titus. I'll let you know what happens.
Right now I think it has the best feel of any fork I have ever used. I
would have bought the similar Fox, but it was too expensive.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o

Eyeball analysis of my Minute One shows a thicker cross section in this
area,

--

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest, I've just wasted.