Old September 10th 05, 01:50 PM
Derick

Default Differential

What I put on my post for a name is my buisness. If it upsets you so
much I've changed it now. If you don't like quads then fine. But don't
diss anybody else for asking a question trying to get information. If
you want to make political statements then fine but do it in the right
place. Be careful what you wish for. You enjoy going online and
blasting people for simple question because they don't fall inline
with your ideals. How do you think that computer your typing on got to
the store.? Horse and buggy? I think not. You want fuel cost to go to
$20 a gallon then prepare for the price everything that you use in
your home to go through the roof if that happens.

Take the chip off your shoulder and help people not try an belittle
them. We're all here to get by most of the time. Just chill.

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:05:52 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
news:1125883224.c023e86e94d90c0abcb41fa87ab6e2b9@ ultrafeed...
I'm building a quad recumbent. I'm a big guy so I need the four wheels. I
want something I can have fun on.
I'm looking into differentials but haven't really seen any diagrams or
good pictures. I see alot of trikes just drive
one side. If I can't get one that's within my budget then my idea is to
attach a cassette to a jack shaft and put
sprokets on the ends then have chains go back to regular wheels in the
back. I know this bike is going to be heavy
I'm not concerned right now with that. Any ideas about this would be
appreciated.

Well, Hells Bells, why don't you get a name that the rest of us can live
with. You are not someone with a name like "someone" - you are no one. Get
yourself off to the graveyard and die, why don't you?

All quad recumbents are totally ridiculous. They are around strictly for the
"Freds" in this world. Are you a Fred?

Get yourself a nice trike and be done with it. The only way a quad makes any
sense at all is if you mount a motor on it, at which point you no longer
have a bike. You then have a motor vehicle.

By the way, I HATE all motor vehicles and I hope the price of gas goes to
$20. a gallon. That is what it will take for all the idiots in this world to
abandon their g.d. motor vehicles once and for all.