Old April 29th 05, 06:15 PM
Not Responding

doki wrote:
emma wrote:

Having come across the Pashley Provence I'm finding it hard to tear
myself away from the idea of this as a bombproof bike that will last
for ever. Anyone got any opinions? I do need to ride up the odd hill
but nothing too big...It has got the 5 speed hub and I'm only 20 miles
from the factory in Stratford...I know its a bit miss marple but its
soooo my idea of a proper bike...

I nearly bought my mother a Pashley Princess for her birthday earlier
this year. She thought it looked wonderful and she liked the bell
(mothers' logic, I suppose). Then she tried to pick it up and, after
only a short stint in the back hospital, decided to go for something
lighter.

http://www.pashley.co.uk/products/cl...ification.html

I'd want 700c wheels, they seem to roll faster and comfier than 26" wheels
with slicks IME.

Less of that small wheel phobia, thankyou very much. My Dahon has 20"
wheels and out freewheels my brother's slick shod MTB.