Old June 13th 19, 11:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Hot rodding e-bikes

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 5:35:23 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Seems it's easy to modify an e-bike to travel up to about 45 kph.

You're an innocent abroad, Franki-boy. Read passim at
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/vi...5b18e3f f0f33
and be amazed

http://cphpost.dk/news/souped-up-ele...rity-says.html

I get so bored with these sanctimonious curtain-twitchers telling us what we and cannot do.

Unskilled newbies blasting through traffic at 30 mph? Sure! What could
go wrong?

Do you have to be so negative all the time, Franki-boy. This is why journalists, on whose goodwill any wannabe "spokesman for bicycles" has to depend, instantly hate you and call you a "scold".

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sanctimonious asshole.

Andre Jiute
Yesterday I rode with a guy whose bike had 4in wide tyres and a 750W motor. Wheee, what a breeze! Here's his bike: https://radpowerbikes.eu/products/ra...ctric-fat-bike Never mind the 25kph top speed in the specs -- it's easy to get at the software to give this bike a top speed of, well, let's not tell tales out of school to encourage purse-lip naysayers like Krygowski.