Old November 29th 04, 03:58 PM
Christopher Jordan

Bob Parnass wrote in message ...

Just submitted a review at http://amazon.com, but it will
probably take a few days to be posted.

I sure do not know how you did that. That is certainly not easier!
After 9 tries (4 one night, 5 this morning) I still get this:
Important Message
Although you indicated you're a new customer, an account already
exists for----------------
Access Your Existing Account
User Name: -----------
Password: ----------
Or Create a New Account
Enter your name and e-mail address and choose a password for your
account.
Full Name:*
E-Mail Address:*
Reenter E-mail Address:*
Choose a Password:*
Reenter Password:*
Forgotten your password?
Review denied
We can help you reset it quickly and easily. Of course, you're welcome
to open an entirely new account too, but we urge you to consider using
your existing account.
* You won't need to type in your shipping and billing addresses again.
* You won't have to give us your credit-card information again unless
it has changed since your last order or you enter a new shipping
address.