Old January 3rd 05, 10:26 PM
MSA

In article , jeverett3
@earthlink.DEFEAT.UCE.BOTS.net says...
On 2 Jan 2005 13:24:57 -0800, wrote:

Hi Matt
Bike tools Etc sells 100 small Ream for a very reasonable price ~$15.

Unfortunately for those of us who ride road bikes with narrow tires,
they only carry Rema Part # F1-P, the 25mm (1") patches, and F2-Ps,
the 2" oval patches. These are too wide for the tubes we generally
use. I prefer Rema's F0-P, which is a box of 100, 16mm patches; but
these are generally hard to find.

Even Third Hand/Loose Tools doesn't carry the smaller patches. A web
search has turned up the F0-P at Alfred E. Bike, and Air Bomb; both
for around $20. I've never dealt with either so can't advise one way
or the other.

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet
http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

100 15mm patches here, I've been using them for years. UK seller mind
you but he does ship abroad. 100 for £3.65 including shipping to non EU
countries.

http://tinyurl.com/2dqpz

--
Mark (MSA)
Remember, half the people you know are below average