Old February 5th 04, 09:41 PM
Per Elmsäter

Default Oh God, Not Another Tubeless Tyre Question... Good ideas for patching?

FlyingCoyote wrote:
"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
FlyingCoyote wrote:
"Westie" wrote in message

It's to the point where it needs fixing.
But no where
can I find any good ideas on how to patch or repair punctures in
tubeless tyres.

Tried tubeless tire patches?
http://edenbicycles.com/site/page.cf...259&SKU=PK2580

They're sure charging enough. Three patches for $16.99 ???

--
Perre

I'm pretty sure that price is wrong. I'd call or email. I've bought
the same patches from them and they were closer to $7 or $8 I think.

That'd be more in line with what the other brands, Park Tools etc were
selling for. Since you've bought some can you tell the difference? Ie
between these and regular patch material for tubes.

--
Perre