Old August 2nd 04, 10:11 AM
Katharine & Paul

Default time trial helmets

It is exactly the type used in the tour I am referring to.

In the recent track worlds, many riders were using standard road helmets, as
the time trial ones were not crash protective. The helmet makers didnt have
aero helmets that were protective out in time

For the tour, the helmet makers did have time. I was just wondering if they
will be available to the public. I will buy one (as long as the cost isn't
ridiculous)

Paul

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message
Katharine & Paul wrote:

Hello all!

Any news on when the time trial helmets (as seen in the tour), will be
avaiable to the public???

Loads of people in our club use them, or something very much like them.
They offer no crash protection, which may be one reason why helmets
aren't compulsory in UK time trialling.