Old July 30th 08, 01:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Default Mountain Biker suffers crash landing

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:00:37 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:38:53 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in action!

Mike

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

Huh? Since Mr. Insixiengmay's ability to procreate was apparently not
effected by the crash, how can it be "Evolution in action"?

How would you know? It looks like he got his face smashed into the
ground. That could easily AFFECT his ability to procreate.

The last time I checked, procreation was not an activity that required a
face.

How dumb can you get? You have to have a face that a member of the
opposite sex is willing to get close to. NOT one that is all smashed
up. DUH!

Not if he has a dong that hangs to his knees.

Ugly people have sex, you know.

I'm not sure how dumb I can get, but I pertty sure that I can run circles
around you and your Cracker Jack PhD. How dumb can you get, because I'm
exhausted trying to dumb myself down to your level.