Old August 2nd 04, 11:53 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Senior Olympics

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Nope! I only care what I think and I have already been fully informed on
innumerable occasions what others think of me. But they have not yet

heard
what I think of them (calling names does not count - that is just fun

and
games).

And they probably could give a flying ****.

But I will have the satisfaction of telling them what I think of them,
including you too. And I know everyone will read what I have to say about
them, including you too.

By the way, it is one thing for men to use rough language, but women really
should not enter into this particular arena. You do not want us to think you
are a slut and a whore do you?

By the way, Usenet, as it is being played out here on ARBR, is really

quite
a cozy little group. All we are doing is just passing emails back and

forth
which others can get in on. No one here is anonymous - and I have never

met
anyone in my life who didn't care what someone else might think of him.

I certainly care professionally what people think of me, but I could care
less what you think of me.

So says Beth of Anchorage, Alaska, but I think she does protest too much!

If you write professionally like you do to this newsgroup, I can already
tell you what others think of you. But it is never much fun to be judged and
found wanting. I don't blame you for being concerned about your standing
both professionally and on this newsgroup.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota