Old September 7th 05, 12:15 PM
David Hansen

Default A Sustrans dilemma

On 6 Sep 2005 10:01:09 GMT someone who may be wrote
this:-

This is lots of peoples experience with Sustrans though. That the people
there don't ride bikes.

It may vary. I saw the Director of Sustrans Scotland a few weeks
ago, riding a bike along a road. Their staff and volunteers (as well
as supporters) are often travelling by bike when I see them.

Their paths are variable but, as others have said, they are not the
only people to produce paths. They try not to get involved in
"political" "campaigning" and the like, but instead try and work
with councils. I can think of many things that are better because of
their activities.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.