Old October 14th 18, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default 'obnoxious tosser ' (AKA a cyclist)

On 10/14/18 6:40 AM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for
disabled access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist
could be this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with
dismay at his damaged kids toy.

Another fabricated 'anecdote'.

No.
**** off.

The Pounder generally respires by taking in water through its pharynx,
past the velar chamber and bringing the water through the internal gill
pouches.