Old November 12th 08, 06:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
KingOfTheApes

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

On Nov 11, 8:17*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? * What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

I'm glad you've accepted the jungle and its inhabitants to describe
the world around you. Yes, we live in a jungle, and you are one of
those hyenas that defend the lion. You saw Lion King?

http://www.evcil.us/Çizimler/slides/...ng%20hyena.jpg