Old August 15th 17, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist who killed pedestrian in high speed crash said people had'zero respect' for those on bikes, court hears

On 15/08/2017 21:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:18:19 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/08/2017 20:04, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 7:35:24 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:28:45 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 5:15:52 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Mr Alliston had been riding a fixed wheel track bicycle with no
front brake, which is illegal on British roads.

He allegedly shouted to her to "get out of the way" twice
before their heads smashed together.

What an arrogant ****** this piece of **** really is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ople-had-zero/

Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?
If not, why not?

Look you lump of ****.

And lost the argument.

I've put my text back. The text you snipped, you little snowflake
who has a job "working" behind a desk.
Now, please show us what argument I've lost and just where I was
arguing. Please do that.

Look you lump of ****. The thing on the illegal bicycle killed a
pedestrian and the above is the best that you can come out with.
You disgust me.

You resorted to childish name calling which means you have nothing
coherent to contribute. I am prepared to debate this issue on an
adult basis.
That'll be a challenge with Mr Pounder, he only knows childish
abusive language.

He's also wrong. It is not illegal to have no brake on your bicycle.
There are no rules governing bicycle state of repair. I rode a bike
with no brakes at all for a year once, I just used my feet to stop,
until I realised I was getting through shoes rather quickly.

Did you even read the report Hucker?

"Mr Alliston had been riding a fixed wheel track bicycle with no front
brake, which is illegal on British roads".

You really are a stupid unemployable pikey.
Please kill yourself, you know that it is the right thing to do.
BTW, somebody said that the dropbox pic of your degree is fake. This makes
all the sense in the world as you always were a cheating lying little ****
all. And always will be.

the need for braking on bicycles is legally written he
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1...9831176_en.pdf