Old September 5th 03, 04:50 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Fisher frame size from serial number?

Thanks for your input. I considered going to my local Fisher dealer and
taking some measurements, not sure what the proper etiquette is though.

Geoff: I don't think a shop is going to give you a bad time about measuring
the frame size of a couple bikes on their floor. I'd tell them the exact
truth; no need to make anything up (and people have a way of catching on
when you're making something up, and they almost always suspect something
worse than whatever the actual truth is).

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com