Old May 13th 13, 05:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! While Mountain Bikers Dither, ANOTHER One of TheirBuddies Is Seriously Injured!

On Monday, May 13, 2013 6:15:23 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
That mountain bikers are liars. You have proved that numerous times, e.g. calling me a "felon". This will follow you to the end of you days -- which will be pretty soon, given that you are a mountain biker. They tend to have a short lifespan, thankfully. http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon Felon is a synonym for criminal

I already showed you that it's not synonymous.

... try arguing that you're not after three criminal convictions. I am more than happy for everything I've written in this group to follow me; I stand by what I've said. Unlike you, when challenged, I provide backup information rather than simply resorting to calling everyone who doesn't agree with me a liar. I really wouldn't want to have your online record hanging over my head; you really are stuck with it to the end of your days and it's not a good legacy.

All charges were dismissed. That's a great legacy. Yours is "liar", which you obviously have no inclination to change.