Old June 17th 14, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening
Tarcap[_4_]

Default Moderators being rather picky?

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 08:22:16 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:18:15 -0300, Ian Jackson wrote:

snip

When we had our malcontent-moderrator, once we realised that was the situation,
we dealt with her as speedily as possible; it may have seemed messy at the time,
but it was still the best course. Macbeth was right, t'were well it were done
quickly.

"Dealt with her as speedily as possible"?

And there were me and other people thinking that Sara Merriman resigned herself
as once she became a moderator she realised the truth of moderation in
uk.rec.cycling.moderated it was against her own principles.

I think rather than referring to Sara as "malcontent" the moderators should
raise their own standards to those which Sara demonstrated.

Why are you cross-posting this crap in an an un-related group?