Old June 17th 14, 01:13 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Sara Merriman

Default Moderators being rather picky?

In article , Bertie Wooster
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:00:10 +0100, Sara Merriman
wrote:

In article , Judith
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:18:15 -0300, Ian Jackson wrote:

snip

When we had our malcontent-moderrator, once we realised that was the
situation,
we dealt with her as speedily as possible; it may have seemed messy at the
time,
but it was still the best course. Macbeth was right, t'were well it were
done
quickly.

"Dealt with her as speedily as possible"?

And there were me and other people thinking that Sara Merriman resigned
herself
as once she became a moderator she realised the truth of moderation in
uk.rec.cycling.moderated it was against her own principles.

I think rather than referring to Sara as "malcontent" the moderators should
raise their own standards to those which Sara demonstrated.

Ian didn't write the post you're replying to, it was another forgery.
But thanks for the vote of confidence anyway!

It might be useful to remind readers what this issue was about.

[snip]

Please don't use me to promote your own agenda.

I had no doubt that Ian didn't write the above post - whatever
disagreements we may have had, I don't he's enough of an idiot to post
that kind of rubbish. Other kinds of rubbish, maybe... ;-)