Old June 18th 14, 12:53 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Moderators being rather picky?

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 06:58:39 -0300, Sara Marriman
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:19:23 +0100, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

It might be useful to remind readers what this issue was about.

[snip]

Please don't use me to promote your own agenda.

This is an uncensored group.

I am free to post my own recollections of the incident.

Seen through the red mist of hate you have for urcm?

Which is so thick it changes what I did into something you wish I had done? No
thank you; you're as bad as the others.

Please feel free to repost your reasons for leaving the moderation
team. I apologise if I am mistaken.

(I've removed uk.rec.cycling as, well, this doesn't belong there.)