Old March 14th 04, 03:23 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default My new toy came on friday :-)

Hey, glad to hear you got it at last! I know you haven't had much chance
to put it through its paces yet, but how do the hub/cranks seem? Super
tough? If you're not too bothered about brakes at the minute, you could
get the standard black Qu-Ax frame to replace the oversized one. It's
the essentially the same as the Nimbus 2, but with better mud clearance
on top and with a 25.4 seatpost. Dirt cheap too! Got on one my muni and
I love it. I think my pics are in the first page of the gallery at the
minute...

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832