Old May 14th 05, 02:47 PM
1oki

"Jeff Starr" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 08:54:21 -0400, "1oki"
wrote:

I've got no problems with Friday the 13th though. In fact I'm the type
who
would make a point of tempting superstition.

My Dad, always used to say that Friday the 13th, was his lucky day.

Hard to say if it was indeed lucky, but at least it wasn't unlucky. It
is all what you make it.

I know a fellow of Chinese extraction. To superstitious Chinese, 4 is very
bad mojo. Two 4's together is well nigh Armageddon. But 8 is good karma
apparently so a 4 with an 8 is ok.

If I were to buy lottery tickets I'd pick 4 & 13 as two of the numbers fer
sure.

--
'Not only does God play dice, but...
he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.'