Old June 13th 16, 06:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:06:28 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:47:28 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

Trails are for walking.

And yet another gem of wisdom from the master's voice...... well

except for the Taimiami Trail is 275 miles of paved road, or The
Skechewaug Trail, up there in VT. or maybe The National Old Trails
Road, also known as the Ocean-to-Ocean Highway, which was established
in 1912,It was 3,096 miles long and stretched from Baltimore, Maryland
(some old maps indicate New York City was the actual eastern
terminus), to California. Much of the route follows the old National
Road and the Santa Fe Trail.

The above response should tell anyone still left on this newsgroup what an
idiot John B.(Bull****ter) is, or do you think those are the kind of trails
that are being discussed here? He not only wants to deconstruct words, but
he also thinks he is being witty, not realizing that he is just being dumb
and stupid. It is why I will continue to treat him with nothing but
contempt.

Ah yes.... another gem of wisdom from the lips of the great Dolan, who

has been treating us to his theme song "Trails are for walking; What’s
the matter? Can’t walk?" for some years now. Has his little ditty ever
mentioned foot trails, walking trails or even snake tails [trails]? Nope, not a
single peep out of his pristine lips.

All messages are in some kind of context. The fact that you can’t figure out the context just tells the world what a dummy you are.

Certainly. But here you are singing Do Wacka Do Wacka Do", and if some
one questions that you say "Oh, you should have known what I meant".

Strangely enough my spelling checker argues that "What's" and "can't"

are misspelled words. And, again strangely, my dictionary doesn't seem
to list either of the two words and my Thesaurus says "Queried string
not found in thesaurus!" when I query either word.

You had best get a new dictionary. And a spell checker must be used by someone with some education.

What’s the matter? is short for What is the matter? Can’t walk is short for Can not walk? Ever hear of the apostrophe? I suggest you stick to your low brow culture and not meddle with a genius like me.

Ah well...

John B.(Bull****ter) still does not know what is meant by “trail” in the context of these threads on this newsgroup? His ignorance it truly unconquerable!

In the context of this message?

"Bicycles have wheels"? Well of course they do.
"Wheels are for roads." Well perhaps, but for countless ages, as I
pointed out, people rolled them on trails...

My dictionary lists 26 meanings for the word "Trail", used as a noun.
Which would seem to give Dolan quite a bit of leeway when he says, Oh,
you don't understand, I didn't mean that".

As an aside, legal document are so complex partially they carefully
define every descriptive word used in the document. This is so
important that it is usually the second section of the document, right
after the first section that sets forth the purpose of the contract.

Which, of course, is done to prevent the sleazier section of the
population from doing exactly what Dolan is attempting - avoiding
responsibility by saying "Oh, I didn't mean that".
--
cheers,

John B.