Old September 22nd 11, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Another OAP mown down by a cyclist on the pavement

On Sep 22, 8:40*am, JNugent wrote:
On 22/09/2011 08:27, Mrcheerful wrote:

Broken pelvis, which effectively means the end of her active life, and often
leads to death.
The cyclist slunk off without giving his details.
http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...cyclist_breaks...

QUOTE:
Police are appealing for information and said the cyclist was in his early
20s and of average build with short dark hair. He wore dark clothing.

PC Martin Vaughan of Dorset Police said: The victim has sustained very
serious injuries and it is vital that I speak to him.
ENDQUOTE

I suppose it never hurts to be optimistic, but there's about as much chance
of that cyclist yob coming forward and being accountable for his crimes as
there is of other cyclists here condemning him. Perhaps even less.

You might also check whether the other cyclists have stopped beating
their wives yet, while you are about it.