Old August 10th 03, 06:52 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Default What's up with Bigha?

Are you going to fork out $3000.00 for a Bigha? If not, it is not worth
the price to you. I have heard a lot of glowing reviews of Bigha from
people who didn't have to pay for them, but not a single person who said
they would pay $3000.00 to keep the bike. If you are not willing to pay
for it, you obviously think it isn't worth it's cost. Can't you just say so?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

'BentRider wrote:
That's not how it usually works for me. I rarely keep any test bikes
for more than a few months.

If you're asking if I think the bike is WORTH $3000, the jury is still
out. It probably is. There are certainly a lot of recumbents out
there that cost a lot more and aren't nearly as well made or as well
designed.

However, do we need a super high-end CLWB? Is this bike really even a
CLWB? Does it matter that it weighs so much? All questions that I
haven't answered yet and ones that most buyers will have to answer
individually.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:22:09 GMT, "Lorenzo L. Love"
wrote:

Will you pay $3000.00 to keep one of them?

'BentRider wrote:

I've got two of them here for testing right now. Initial impression
is that they are heavy but very well made and the electronics are more
fun than I thought they'd be. The performance isn't record-breaking
but it's tolerable. Very easy to ride. The seat is different. Not
the most comfortable by any means but okay...

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:44:35 -0400, "Felix Audet"
wrote:

Anyone here own one?
How well their sales are going?
Anyone can feed any kind of informations..?

Bryan J. Ball
Editor/Publisher
www.bentrideronline.com

Bryan J. Ball