Old August 10th 03, 07:24 PM
Edward Wong

Default What's up with Bigha?

Interesting statement. Of course I'm wondering exactly which recumbents you
had in mind. I'll venture a guess. Were you thinking about a lot of
R-84's?

skip

Interesting statement as in "I doubt it?". If you look around it
won't be hard to agree with Bryan. Angletech Cycles sell bikes that
are typically in the $4000 to $6500 range and while they are probably
very nice, they may not compare in quality, fit, finish, design, etc.
with the BiGHa. A Mountain Drive equipted Kett Weisel routinely sells
for well over $3,000. You already mentioned the R-84 and the list
goes on so I do not in fact find Bryan's statement "interesting". I
do find it realistic to say the least.

Edward Wong
Orlando, FL

P.S. I do want to clarify that my statements are in no way a slam
against Angletech Cycles, Hase or Lightning. They are all fine
companies and was merely trying to compare dollar for value of one
bike against another.