Old August 10th 03, 07:32 PM
Mikael Seierup

Default What's up with Bigha?

"Edward Wong"

Interesting statement as in "I doubt it?". If you look around it
won't be hard to agree with Bryan. Angletech Cycles sell bikes that
are typically in the $4000 to $6500 range and while they are probably
very nice, they may not compare in quality, fit, finish, design, etc.
with the BiGHa. A Mountain Drive equipted Kett Weisel routinely sells
for well over $3,000. You already mentioned the R-84 and the list
goes on so I do not in fact find Bryan's statement "interesting". I
do find it realistic to say the least.

While I agree I must point out that comparing a european bent's price
to an american is comparing apples and oranges. A Kett would be a lot
cheaper in Europe while a Bigha would sell for a mere 4500 usd. ;-)

I'd certanly buy a Bigha before one of those SWBs costing 5-6000.

Mikael