Old June 27th 19, 01:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default BB standard

On 6/27/2019 7:10 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 12:00:54 AM UTC+1, John B. wrote:
the world is
changing and unless you keep up with it you are "stupid" in the sense
that you know less than someone with a more modern education.

Nonsense. The problem with a modern education (maybe not in engineering faculties though I don't know) is that everything is now a social justice problem, including pure math (!). The little social justice warriors that come from our (once) finest colleges aren't educated so much as made woke, not even suitable for social work. Some of the worst should have a couple of years as a parole officer to turn them into adults..

Andre Jute
Analytical thinking is now an "aggression"

+1

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/