Old May 7th 04, 03:20 AM
Brett Jaffee

Default funny things to do on a bike

(Richard Adams) wrote in
m:

"jake jamison" wrote in message
link.net...
this morning on my way to the bus stop i was ridding my bike along
the usual sidewalk stretch next to this lame housing development,
(there is a lot of entrance to the sidewalk from the houses their, so
many stoopd people walking out f it always), so for whatever reason i
decide to bark real loud at whoever is on the sidewalk. i come
zooming up to this once couple who were not looking, *ruff! ruff!*
they just about jumped out of there skin. this one other lady
practicly had a heart attack she was so scred *RUFF! WOOF!* when i
look back she is actualy clutcing her chest!

anyway just thught i would share, it was pertty funny!!!

Excessively humourous.

Now you better run along, the bell is about to ring and you don't want
to be late for another fun afternoon with the other special ed
students.

I guess the short bus a back rack.