Old January 30th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default BikeE Bad?

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
In an earlier thread, someone referred to the BikeE as uncomfortable. I
have never ridden one but I was considering getting a cheap one on ebay
just to have a bike. I got rid of all my two wheel vehicle when I made the
switch to trikes. A bike is certainly easier to transport, however. If I'm
doing rail trails a bike would be fine. Are there BikeE owners who read
this ng? What do you think of them.

The BikeE seat is a horror. It gives all recumbents a bad name. I could only
stand if for about 5 minutes.

In my not so humble opinion a recumbent manufacture who can't design a
comfortable seat should be taken out and stoned to death. I want the
miscreant to die slowly and in much pain.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka