Old October 31st 17, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default To cycle is to live dangerously...[

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 1:45:23 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 6:35:58 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 10:54:39 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
And I thought my magpies are psycho. Short video:
http://hub.chainreactioncycles.com/l...ombing-cyclist

Andre Jute
The revenge of Rachel Carson

Just a reminder of what this thread is about. -- AJ

Crows are a lot more likely to be dive bombing you and there are a hell of a lot more crows around here than eagles. Not to mention if you go over to San Francisco - "Fire at Will".

Magpies. I have them right outside my study window as I write this. Vicious creatures. We have lots of crows but they don't nest in my trees. What makes the magpies dangerous is numbers and proximity, and ancient resentments festered by my wife's cats on the patio under the eucalyptus both groups consider their territory.

Andre Jute
We ain't got no stinkin' eagles*

*We ain't got no stinking' Bolsheviks. We ate them a few years ago." Response by a woman outside Asheville to a question by a market researcher. I sent more researchers who uncovered the startling fact that she thought Bolsheviks were a breed of pig.