Old January 22nd 20, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Sad helmet incident

On Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 8:16:26 PM UTC-8, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:39:04 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Imagine what the results of a law stating that
possession of a drug is punished by a mandatory $5,000 fine and/or
imprisonment for not less then six months.

I'm on ten different drugs. I do not approve of this law.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

People often do not fid any distinction between prescribed drugs that can affect your ability to drive and illegal drugs. I can have my entire vision spinning out of control upon occasion. I close one eye and pull over to the side safely and wait the 30 seconds for it to clear. It has something to do with synchronizing the signals between eyes. It is rare but it does occur..