Old June 6th 21, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
William Crowell

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

It's OK, Jay! You don't really need to be a guilty white liberal just because you do insurance defense work. I feel so sorry for you defense attorneys, and how ashamed you are about the work you do, so you try to atone for it and virtue signal by being mindless liberals. The frustrating part is that you don't have enough self-knowledge to realize what you are doing, so it's impossible to reason with you. I sure am glad that I did plaintiffs' work, so I didn't need to feel guilty, and was therefore intellectually and emotionally free to become a conservative. But if you feel so guilty about the nature of the work you do, why don't you change practice areas?