Old September 10th 13, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

Default Before and after

On 10/09/2013 15:39, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

You'll have to tone down the
language and the trolling though, you'll get banned.

Once a ****, always a ****, huh?

According to you, and I think what's making you cry the most is that
there's nothing you can do about it and you appear to have no support
for your pathetic crusade.

Well, it isn't making me exactly cry, but you are quite right that I
haven't been able to muster a scrap of support, whereas you seem to be
able to muster plenty of support from your fellow trolls for your
campaign to discourage cycling to the point of extinction. **** happens.

Perhaps you should spend more time on your mythical OU course and
"demanding job", for someone who claims to drive for a living you don't
half spend a lot of time posting here using a client that doesn't work
on mobile platforms.

Whether or not you think that any aspect of my life is mythical doesn't
interest me in the least. After all, you are a ****.