Old September 10th 13, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

Default Before and after

"brianrob1961" wrote in message
On 10/09/2013 15:39, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"brianrob1961" wrote in message

You'll have to tone down the
language and the trolling though, you'll get banned.

Once a ****, always a ****, huh?

According to you, and I think what's making you cry the most is that
there's nothing you can do about it and you appear to have no support
for your pathetic crusade.

Well, it isn't making me exactly cry, but you are quite right that I
haven't been able to muster a scrap of support, whereas you seem to be
able to muster plenty of support from your fellow trolls for your campaign
to discourage cycling to the point of extinction.

As I recall, you received as many, if not more, positive replies to your
original question as negative. The positive replies (including mine) merited
a single sentence as an afterthought at the bottom of a rant. The negative
ones elicited paragraphs from you.

What do you think we learned that day?