Old July 20th 16, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Police on the hunt for yet another hit and run scum

On 20/07/2016 12:43, Alycidon wrote:

QUOTE:
“I was cycling down the main road when a car moved into my lane hitting my bike and knocking me out. All I remember is seeing the car then being on the floor. I couldn’t remember my own name or where I was.”

Akram was admitted to hospital for a day and subsequently readmitted after reporting headaches and dizziness. “I thought I was lucky not to have cuts or scratches but a day after I was taken out of hospital I was told I had internal bleeding in my skull.”

He also said that pieces of his carbon fibre bike had “shattered” as a result of the impact.

A Met Police spokesman has confirmed they are investigating.

http://road.cc/content/news/198008-v...er-crashes-him

The reg number is clearly visible and readable, so "investigation"
shouldn't take klong.

If only all vehicles were fitted with such a useful identification
marke, eh?