Old August 25th 03, 07:17 PM
James Hodson

Default 11-32 8-speed cassette...number of teeth?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:51:16 +0100, Andy Koppe a n d y @ d c s . e d
.. a c . u k wrote:

Didn't think it was that bad an idea. It's rubbish for serious climbing, but
nice as a last resort for occasional steep climbs.

Andy, I also thought the mega-ring, or whatever it is/was called,
is/was a great idea for those times when the mind is greater than the
body.

In a similar vein, that's why I elected for a triple on my road bike
rather than a double. I've rarely heard anyone say that their gears
weren't large enough for general riding.

James

--
"Sorry mate, I didn't see you" is not a satisfactory excuse.