Old September 16th 20, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Driver on drugs who mowed down group of cyclists while on wrongside of road is jailed - LONG

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 8:09:13 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

I couldn't care less if a cyclist uses a red light as a give way. In my
years as pedestrian, cyclist, driver I have never had to make allowances
for a cyclist.

If the detector at the lights fails to pick up my carbon bike then they are deemed to be faulty and you can legally cross the junction.