Old September 17th 20, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Driver on drugs who mowed down group of cyclists while on wrongside of road is jailed - LONG

On 17/09/2020 01:10, JNugent wrote:
On 16/09/2020 21:32, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 8:09:13 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

I couldn't care less if a cyclist uses a red light as a give way. In my
years as pedestrian, cyclist, driver I have never had to make allowances
for a cyclist.

If the detector at the lights fails to pick up my carbon bike then
they are deemed to be faulty and you can legally cross the junction.

Road Traffic Act Section and subsection, plus Statutory Instrument (name
and number) and Regulation number, please.

With your inability to think for yourself, you must be a terrible driver.