Old December 10th 12, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

Default Old posters (and not a sock in sight)

PhilO wrote:
On Sunday, December 9, 2012 8:51:42 PM UTC, nik. morgan wrote:

Obviously a grossly inaccurate portrayal, we all know, even in this
newsgroup oft told, that it impossible for a cyclist to tip over the
handlebars in a collision. This propaganda should be stopped forthwith,
before people start believing it.

--

ennemm

Here we go again! "Oft told" is it?

It has been, on more than one occasion.

Care to provide some examples of people claiming it is impossible?

Not really, I'm not that bothered.

And one rabid poster doesn't count.

I don't know any posters on this group with rabies but there are many who
don't count.
--
ennemm