Old September 26th 09, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MatSav

Default Never broken a bone

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...

I was thunking this evening.

I've never broken a bone or had a bone broken.

My nose has been messed up a few times but that is cartilage.

I'm mid forties and never had a broken bone in spite of doing
some fairly dangerous stuff over those years.

Am I alone?

Until last week I had survived 51 years with no broken bones,
but then I'd settle for a broken bone rather than a coronary,
stroke or cancer at my age.

I've lived almost as long, also with no broken bones.

I rather like a .sig from another place:

"Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away in the end."

--
MatSav