Old September 26th 09, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Default Never broken a bone

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 09:55:12 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Wm..." wrote in message
]...

I was thunking this evening.

I've never broken a bone or had a bone broken.

My nose has been messed up a few times but that is cartilage.

I'm mid forties and never had a broken bone in spite of doing some fairly
dangerous stuff over those years.

Am I alone?

Until last week I had survived 51 years with no broken bones, but then I'd
settle for a broken bone rather than a coronary, stroke or cancer at my age.

Yeah but.

You wouldn't get "compo" sic for those would you.

--

British Medical Association (BMA)
View on helmets:

Several studies provided solid scientific evidence that bicycle helmets
protect against head, brain, severe brain and facial injuries,
as well as death, as a result of cycling accidents