Old August 4th 20, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Afternoon delight

My Continental 4 seasons came in yesterday and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to take my Campagnolo Siroccos out into the garage and mount tires in a couple of minutes. That tubeless wheel is still siting over in the corner with the tire only partially mounted. I will NEVER EVER get another tubeless rim again. They can shove their tubeless tires where the sun don't show and my intentions are to never believe gimmicks again unless they are far less physically demanding like my Garmin which changes the speedo from the front wheel to the rear and gives me all sorts of added information such as how many calories I burned - 36 miles and 2900 feet of climbing is worth one cookie. Lord help me!