Old December 4th 03, 09:14 PM
Richard Goodman

Default New Sub-species of Stealth Cyclist

"Mark Thompson" (change warm for hot)
wrote in message ...
Didn't know what to make of this one. Seen at 6.45pm (so well dark). Was
wearing a fl. jacket but with no lights. As I got closer I noticed he did
have lights in the mesh sidepocket of his bag, but hadn't bothered turning
them on and putting them on his bike!

Ha! Weeell, this last week my two rear lights have been in the mesh pockets
and not on the bike, albeit that I do switch them on. The reason they've
been in the mesh pockets is because someone nicked my saddle & seatpost with
the light brackets on and I'm still waiting to see if LBS can get
replacements (not Cateyes, unforch) rather than buying whole new lights.
Of course, the front light is still mounted on the bars!

Rich