Old December 5th 03, 09:34 AM
Arthur Clune

Default New Sub-species of Stealth Cyclist

Mark Thompson (change warm for hot) wrote:
: Didn't know what to make of this one. Seen at 6.45pm (so well dark). Was
: wearing a fl. jacket but with no lights. As I got closer I noticed he did
: have lights in the mesh sidepocket of his bag, but hadn't bothered turning
: them on and putting them on his bike!

Actually, not all that un-sensible. Maybe the lights were flat?

Maybe he'd come to the (not unreasonable) conclusion that standard
bike lights are so poor a good hi-vis jacket is better round town?

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook