Old March 1st 04, 01:10 AM
amirm

Default Peck order

Went on a 120 km ride yesterday. The route was mostly on country road
in ACT. It was pretty quiet given it was Sunday morning. Although i
started as a bunch ride, very soon I found myself riding with only on
fellow rider. So we rode mostly two abreast squeezing to left as muc
as possible

I faced three really close calls by a Harly rider and her girlfriend,
sport motorbiker and a huge Patrol towing a huge horse trailer. Al
meant that they were not happy with sharing the road. Behaviours of al
three were equally rude. It's really interesting when morons conside
themselves as smart! More interesting was the two motorbike riders
action as they had plenty of room, and cyclists were posed n
inconvenience to them

Now the question is: When riding, we seem to be at the bottom of th
peck order. How many of us exert their status when not riding

I personally don't let morons at the wheels get away while I'm driving
But this seems to ruin my driving pleasure, and so I tend not to driv
recently. This way, I sit again at the bottom of the peck order. No
that's my conundrum. What's yours

-