Old July 23rd 13, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default OT. Bucchere gets community service for killing pedestrian

Alexis wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

snip

It seems you can ignore every rule of the road, mow down someone
legitimately on a crossing, boast about it on social media and just
get community service as a punishment (in the States at least)

Well, we've had you telling us that the states "takes cyclist knocking
over as a sport" and now this - it doesn't look good for the USA.

They do seem a selfish bunch all round, still at least they can own and even
carry and use guns (yes, I know states and even cities vary)