Old May 23rd 04, 03:30 PM
Mark Hickey

Default Why they hate us, was ( funny things to do on a bike)

Keith Willoughby wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:

Keith Willoughby wrote:

He didn't write a book - Ron Suskind did.

[...]

Again, you choose to believe a guy who is obviously upset at being
fired by GWB, and who made a lot of money writing a sensational book.

If you're going to argue, at least get your facts right.

It's a giant conspiracy. Why, I KNOW at least 70% of the people in
the US THINK he wrote that book. He must have said he did. I can't
find the quote, but it's because it was all a carefully crafted
deception.

It's OK to admit you were wrong sometimes, you know.

You mean, like admit maybe O'Neill never actually said he wrote the
book, even though somehow 70% (or more) of the US population somehow
believe he did?

You go first....

LOL.

Mark Hickey