Old May 2nd 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default New PA Uni Club: The Wobbling Lions

What a blast. I don't know if the folks who were there could see how
happy I really was.

We had two fellows who knew what they were doing ow up. Chris and
TheObieOne. TheObie deserves greatest lauds because I sent him
directions the long way and didn't realize how long it was. He was on
his trials uni and made it the distance to the park anyway. Thanks,
Kevin, for making the effort. I'll definitley give you a lift next
time!

We had some hopping on picnic tables, giraffe and coker riding. I
worked on my choppy spins, backwards and one footed. My unicycles all
saw action.

Three passers-by stopped to try, one borrowed my 24"sun to practice
this week. i could tell he was hooked. His wife gave my 20" a try, too.

Bear had a good time and rode intermittently.

I couldn't have asked for better weather, friendlier people and a more
rewarding first day of Unicycle Club!

It was also great to see some real skills in action thanks to
TheObieOne and Chris.

Blake

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131