Old August 2nd 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

Default STOP FOR MOMENT

On Aug 1, 7:03*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
On Aug 1, 9:27*am, the moon wrote:

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!

Stop what?

Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?

Sure, I think about myself all the time.

Who has made it?

Um... *Liz Hatch?

Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!

Yes, of course. *Nature.

Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!

Sure, nature.

It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.

But how can you be sure it wasn't Jesus ****ing Christ?

Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!

Colder. *Less active. *Dead.

Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in nothing...just after death!

Pretty much.

Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!

Punishment? *What'd I do?

**** Allah, dumbass.

-rj

"Less active"..ohhh man. CLASSIC. I'm keeping that one. Good job
Jeremiah!!