Old August 12th 19, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On 11/08/2019 23:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 11/08/2019 09:48, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong
side of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

No it does not.

It was a very stupid question to ask, and we all know that.

No it is not.

You have yet exposed yourself as being yet another dim wit cyclist ****head.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment coming from YOU.
Especially as it comes from YOU.
Now please crap to me the further excellent honour of spineless little
worm. Or what about festering pustule on a weasel's rump? That would be
excellent.

It really is a very great compliment to be called ****head by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Next time you are going to the dole on your silly little bicycle, undertake
a HGV which is turning left.

It is a very useful convenient economical delightful viable means of
transport and fun.
And you are a murderer.